3-Way Soil Tester Meter – PH, Moisture & Light:
Three-Way Soil Meter: Moisture, Light Intensity and pH Testing Meter, you can easily check on the condition of your soil and the environment. This device lets you know when your soil is dry and needs watering or too wet and could use a few days to dry out, you will never over/under water your plants again! This soil tester also helps you to control your pH level in soil, it displays the correct acidic or alkaline levels that are suitable for your plants. Upon everything mentioned this is also a light meter, it tests if your plants are getting adequate light right through their canopy!
- Three different soil test meters in one device; Measures moisture, pH/Acidity, and light.
- 100% Accuracy; Easy to read moisture, pH and light levels; Perfect monitor for growing healthy plants.
- Takes the guesswork out of gardening; Know exactly when to water, amend your soil or adjust the lighting.
- Compact, portable & easy to use, just plug and use; Compact soil meter works indoor/outdoors.
- Save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition.
- Measure moisture at the root level with this 3-Way Soil Tester Meter.
- No battery required, simple and convenient to use.
- Multifunctional : Can test Moisture / Light / pH.
- Scientifically accurate
Why is Soil PH and Moisture important?
When “Growing your own” it is vital to consider Soil PH as well as its moisture, amongst many other things. Firstly, Soil pH needs to be around 6.0-7.0 for your plants to uptake the nutrients that they need. If your pH is above or below the former range, please consider flushing your plants to get the correct soil pH for optimal nutrient uptake.
Secondly, soil moisture is one of the most overlooked aspects of growing your own. You mustn’t overwater your plants as this can lead to serious issues such as Root rot, Pest and Mold issues etc. On the contrary, not watering your plant can result in severe stress, stunted growth, and overall metabolic shutdown. In Conclusion, This device will ensure that your soil is on point!
Need a water quality tester? CLICK HERE
Check out our Facebook Page: Click Here