FLASHCLEAN® Eventually, every growing system will develop fertilizer residue as a natural part of the growing process. This accumulation results in salt build-up that can block drippers, cause unsightly accumulations on the top of soil or substrate, and will eventually cause your plant’s undue stress and even root damage. With the highly concentrated nutrients available today, and high EC levels running in many systems, nutrient lockout can also be an invisible limit on your growth; FlashClean® solves all these problems and more:
- Dissolves accumulated fertiliser salts
- Corrects nutrient balance
- Treats nutrient lockout
- Nourishes microbial life and refreshes soil and coco coir
- Maximises final stage growth (especially with FinalPart®)
Specifically developed to dissolve mineral salts, FlashClean® releases nutrient bonds between minerals and substrate and allows you to rinse excess residue. This release also helps plants make the most of remaining fertilizers, especially in the crucial week just before harvest.
Unlike other “flushes” and finishing products on the market, FlashClean® is not an acid, isn’t enzyme-based, and does not dump magnesium or other mineral additives into your system – this makes it uniquely flexible: with FlashClean® you can give your system, and your plants, a clean slate at any time and at any stage of the growth process.
No matter what type of growing system you’re using
– indoors or outdoors, soilless or hydroponic, pots or garden beds, FlashClean® is easy to use: just mix with pH adjusted water and apply.
How to use FlashClean®:
Use FlashClean® with: