SolisTek 315w CMH bulb (3200K/4200K):
Our SolisTek Lighting is the original bulb which is branded under Hydrodepot.
- Optimised for use with SolisTek C1+ 315w CMH/CMD Lighting System.
- Optimised for use with SolisTek C2 630w Dual CMH/CMD Lighting System
- Lower power consumption and reduced heat output when compared to HID lighting
- Both CMH Globes are Full Spectrum
- Double jacketed for added safety
- 4200 Kelvin or 3200 Kelvin
- The life span is +- 20,000 hours
- Only runs with low-frequency CMH/CMD lighting systems
- CMH Bulb in South Africa.
SolisTek 315w CMH Bulb 3200K CMH bulb:
With a colour temperature of 3200k or warm white, the SolisTek 315w 3200K CMH Globe is capable of growing plants from start to finish (as it is full-spectrum).
The 3200K light focuses on more of an end-summer light opposed to a mid-summer light. This tends to be an awesome choice to focus more on intense trichome development.
SolisTek 315w CMH Bulb 4200K:
Highly recommended for vegetation and flowering stage as this 4200K CMH Globe is full spectrum.
The 4200K light focuses on more of a mid-summer light opposed to an end-summer light. This tends to be an awesome choice to focus more on short internode spacing with solid strong growth.
Legal Grow Bro’s Recommendations:
If you are using one lamp as a standalone fixture, we would recommend the SolisTek 315w 3200K CMH Globe because it will help more in the flowering stage usually helping promote larger yields and more resin production (It is also cheaper). You can, by all means, use the 4200K from start to finish for those tighter internodes if you are limited on space, or just want to give your plants the best vegetative light possible! Remember genetics is key!