Sonoff TH16 Temp & Humidity + Sensor Included
- Input voltage: 90~ 250V AC
- Input current: Max 15A
- Max. Power: 3500W(15A)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Dimension: 114*51*32 (mm)
- Supported temperature, humidity sensors: Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
Sonoff TH16 remote temperature monitor and wireless humidity monitor WiFi switch supports pre-setting the range for temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of your home environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
Sonoff TH16 supports four kinds of temperature monitor and humidity monitor sensors, mentioned below:
- Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
The sensor should be plugged into the smart switch before power-on. It is not advised to plug or unplug the sensor after power-on. DS18B20 is waterproof, which can only measure temperature. Other sensors can measure both temperature and humidity.
With the eWeLink app, users can create simple conditional statement (Smart Scene) to trigger on/off other smart devices. This means users can use Sonoff TH16 with Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20 or DHT11 sensor to detect temperature/humidity, and then set specified temp. or hum. ranges as conditions to trigger on/off other smart devices in the same account, such as Sonoff Basic, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, S20. This device works perfectly with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier, smart fish tank, watering system, etc.
The sensor extension cable can connect the SONOFF temperature and humidity sensors to extend your devices to a distance of 60m.